Tuesday, November 6, 2012

** Election Day Freebies 2012!! **

 


California Tortilla
Wear your "I Voted" sticker or mention the word "Vote" to the cashier to receive a free taco.
 
Starbucks
Receive a free red white and blue "INDIVISIBLE" bracelet.
 
Tim Horton's
Receive a free doughnut with a beverage purchase of any size. For all Voters when you wear your "I Voted" sticker and Veterans - You have to present your coupon. Print off your coupon here.
 
Z-Burger
Free burger for wearing you "I Voted" sticker or says "Z-Vote" to the cashier.
 
On The Border
Free sopapillas when you present the coupon found here.
 
Taco Bueno
Free small guac and chips (no purchase necessary.)
 
Tijuana Flats
Wear your "I Voted" sticker and receive a free appetizer.
 
White Castle
Wear your "I Voted" sticker and receive a free small sweet potato waffle fry with any purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment