Thursday, April 12, 2012

**Update on Anti-Procrastination Day**


I was able to get some things done today. Here's my "done" list:
  • PTA Talent Show Auditions
  • Returned overdue library books and paid the fine (the result of procrastination!)
  • Moved baby girl's new heavy dresser from the entryway to her bedroom upstairs (This was a challenge!! I hope that hubby will put it together soon!)
  • Load and run dishwasher
  • Washed, dried and sorted 2 loads of laundry
  • Washed and conditioned my hair
  • Mailed 7 letters/cards
  • Made a copy of baby boy's medical records and put in envelope for him to give to school nurse tomorrow
  • Cooked dinner (Spaghetti and meat sauce)
  • Signed up for my first 5k of the year! (It's in 17 days -- I have some training to do!!!)
  • Ironed clothes for tomorrow
I feel so much better now that these tasks are done! I still have a lot that needs to be done, but today was a start.  Were you able to get anything done today?  If so, let me know!  I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or on facebook!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment