Thursday, May 31, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Day!!


Hi Everyone!!! Happy Thursday!! Boy, it has been such a looooong time! Things have been so hectic with the school year coming to an end, little league baseball, my 5k's and everything else I have hardly had a chance to breathe! But I have been thinking about you and I'm always thinking about things that I need to blog about, but I just haven't had a chance to sit down and do it! That's exactly why I need today as an Anti-Procrastination Day! There are so many things that have been put off just need to get done! I am about to make my list and start checking things off. I just hope that my list can fit on one sheet of paper!! Lol! ;-) Can you believe that tomorrow is June 1st?!?! Half of the year is over already! It's time to dust off those 2012 goals and get to work on those too!

What about you? What do you need to do today? Leave a comment below and let me know. I'd love to hear from you! I hope you have a productive day...........................don't procrastinate---get to work!!


Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment