Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday's Song

Good Morning Everyone!!!! I'm soooo glad it's the weekend! It's been an extremely busy week for me to say the least. On Sunday I ran, ummm, I mean walk/jogged :) my first 5k for this year! And guess what? I'm doing another one today One of my goals is to complete four 5k's this year. So far, 1 down and 3 more to go! I'm sooo excited!!! The funny thing is that I hate running; but 5k's are so fun and exciting it doesn't seem too bad.

The song for today is the first song that I listen to when I begin. It reminds me to take - "One step at a time, there's no need to rush, it's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen!" 


I hope you enjoy it! Below is a picture of me after my 5k last week. I'll update you on today's event later next week.





Have a great weekend!!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment