Thursday, December 6, 2012

* Target - $10 Giftcard When You Spend $50! *


This is a great deal if you still have some Christmas shopping to do. If you head over to the Target facebook page, "like" them, and claim the "Friend and Fans Offer." I had the offer emailed to me and I printed it out. You receive a coupon for a $10 Target Gift Card when you spend $50.

I am still in the Christmas shopping process and I took advantage of this deal today. My purchases included: a tutu skirt for Baby Girl, 2 packs of thermals (tops & bottoms), 2 packs of mechanical pencils and 2 packages of Starbucks Coffee. (Target is running a promotion this week: Purchase 2 packages of Starbucks coffee and receive a $5.00 gift card. I also had a coupon for $3.00 off 2 packages of Starbucks coffee) 

I applied for a Target Debit Card, at Guest Services today, for extra savings. It was really simple, all that they needed was a voided check and my Driver's License. For each purchase you make at Target you receive 5% off.

So, in all, out of pocket I spent $49.62 and received (1) $10 Gift Card, with the facebook coupon, and (1) $5.00 Gift Card for the Starbucks promotion.

 
So head on over and take advantage of the Friends and Fans offer today! There are limited quantities and the coupon expires December 8th.
 
 
Enjoy!
Keisha




No comments:

Post a Comment