Sunday, December 2, 2012

** My Coke Rewards 12 Days of Holiday Rewards **

 
 
Have you signed up for my coke rewards? Right now through December 12th you can redeem your my coke rewards points for a new reward each day! Today is a $5.00 McDonald's gift card for 90 points! So head over to mycokerewards.com to log into your account and take advantage of this great deal! I'm not sure when the deal is going live, but it is while supplies last and limit one per person. Make sure to check the "My Special Offers" tab at the top.
 

 
The deals for the rest of the week are as follows:
December  3- $10 Domino's Pizza gift card 180 points
December  4- $25 Nike e-gift card  500 points
December  5- $25 TJ Maxx gift card 600 points
December  6- $25 Best Buy gift card 600 points
December  7-   2 AMC movie tickets and 2 drinks 470 points
December  8- $25 Home Depot gift card 600 points
December  9- $50 Southwest Airlines gift card 1,200 points
December 10- $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card 1,200 points
December 11- $20 Shutterfly e-gift card 200 points
December 12- Free 12 pack Coke coupon 30 points!
 
For more information about this promotion head over to the my coke rewards facebook page.
 
For more information on the my coke rewards program check my previous post here.

Enjoy!
Keisha
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this list. I couldn't find what all was going to be available to get with the points. Found you through Bloggy Moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Pary! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad the list is helpful for you! Come back soon or follow my blog for more deals!

    Keisha

    ReplyDelete