Tuesday, February 19, 2013

** Try & Tell Tuesday: L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream **

I had the opportunity to test L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream. Although I had heard many reviews on BB Creams, this was my first time ever trying one so I was very excited. Here are the claims.
 
Claims:
 
About L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:
  • This product gives the sheer coverage needed to create a natural bare skin finish, while delivering built-in skincare benefits.
  • With four beautifying actions, this all-in-one innovation primes and smoothes, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin.
  • The product is infused with skincare ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisturization.

My Review:

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this product. I had previously used a tinted moisturizer that I ordered from QVC that I loved, but ran out of. That moisturizer was expensive so I have been searching for something to replace it at a lower cost. I have definitely found what I am looking for in the L'Oréal Magic BB Cream. Here are my pros and cons.

Pros:
Lightweight
Easy to apply
Blends nicely
Nice coverage
Non oily
Lasts all day
Portable packaging
Affordable
Natural Looking
Good for oily skin

Cons:
No SPF
Not a moisturizer

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. I will just need to apply a moisturizer with a SPF before applying the BB Cream. That is not a problem for me. I love the fact that this does not make my oily skin more oily and that it lasts all day without needing touch ups. It evens out my skin tone without feeling heavy on my skin. I actually ran a 5k on Saturday, but did not want to wear makeup. I felt that I needed some coverage, so I used the BB Cream alone. It looked great before, during and after my race! This is my picture after the race


I think it held up really well!

To apply, you simply dot on and blend with fingertips. It starts out as a white color but the self-adjusting beads will instantly transform and blend to your skin tone. I used the medium shade (814). You can either use this alone or as a primer.

L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream retails for approximately $10.95 for 1 fl oz. It is available in four shades and is sold at mass food and drug retailers nationwide.

I received a complimentary product, courtesy of SheSpeaks and L'oréal Paris for review. All opinions of the product are 100% my own.

If you would like to learn more about SheSpeaks just click here. And for more information on L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream head over here.

Have you tried BB Creams before? Do you have any questions? What is your must have beauty product? Feel free to leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment