I've been a little out of it lately. I've been plagued by migraines :( and on top of that had a lot extracurricular activities to attend. But here's a look at what I've been able to accomplish (migraines and all) and what I have/had planned for this week.
Last week's goals:
- Drink at least 4 cups of water each day. ~fail~
- Take vitamin daily. ~fail~
Work out 3 days this week.
- Reading List:
- Bible Reading Plan (this week's reading found here.)
Revelation: The Christian's Ultimate Victory by John MacArthur (continue chapt. 4) - Small Group Study
- American Girl: Meet Cecile by Denise Lewis Patrick (chapter 5) - Read with the children (I don't know why it is so difficult to get through this book! It's not a bad book, but some parts are in French, so I guess that is why the children are disinterested. I will definitely let them pick the next book!)
The Other Side of Dare by Vanessa Davis GriggsFinished! It is part of a series. I didn't know that before I read the previous book- The Other Side of Goodness; but you don't feel lost if you start in the middle of the series like I did. This book was a page-turner and entertaining read. I can't wait for the next book in this series!
Attend Baby Girl's Spring Jazz Concert and Art Show.
The artist next to her black & white drawing.
An up close look at the artwork!
Attend Baby Boy's baseball games.
It's been freezing at these games! We're still wearing our winter gear (sweatshirts, scarves, gloves) and bringing blankets to the games! And the games have been going into 3-4 extra innings! I'm not fond of the cold, so I am so glad when we play our 6 innings and it's over!
Help Baby Girl complete her Science Project.
Yay! She won 2nd Place! I'm so proud of her!
- Family Fun Activity! (We were supposed to go to the Air & Space Museum, but the children just wanted to stay home and relax for a change. I thought we all needed to rest, so that is exactly what we did.)
- Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
Prepare Sunday School Lesson & Mother's Day Activity. PTA: Teacher's Appreciation.
- DIY Pinterest Project. (Did not get to do.)
This Week's Goals:
- Drink at least 4 cups of water each day.
- Take vitamin daily.
- Work out at least 3 days this week.
- Sign up for a 5k. (This will help motivate me to workout!)
- Celebrate my birthday!!!! :)
- Reading List
- Bible Reading Plan (Last week's reading found here.)
- Revelation: The Christian's Ultimate Victory by John MacArthur(chapter 4 small group study)
- American Girl: Meet Cecile by Denise Lewis Patrick(chapter 5) - Read with the children
- Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate (Read at least 6 chapters)
- Attend Baby Boy's baseball games.
- Family Fun Activity!
- Send 2 cards of encouragement
- PTA: Roller Skating Party
- Prepare Sunday School Lesson & Activities
- Blog daily!
- DIY Pinterest Project.
Do you have any plans for this week or weekend? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you! Be sure to check back in next week to see how we did and make new goals!
Have a wonderful week!
Disclosure: This post contains referral links