Tuesday, May 14, 2013

* Goals for the Week of May 12th *

I've been a little out of it lately. I've been plagued by migraines :( and on top of that had a lot extracurricular activities to attend. But here's a look at what I've been able to accomplish (migraines and all) and what I have/had planned for this week.

Last week's goals:
Personal
  • Drink at least 4 cups of water each day. ~fail~
  • Take vitamin daily. ~fail~
  • Work out 3 days this week.  
  • 
  • Reading List:
Children
  • Attend Baby Girl's Spring Jazz Concert and Art Show.
The artist next to her black & white drawing.
 
An up close look at the artwork!
 
  • Attend Baby Boy's baseball games.
It's been freezing at these games! We're still wearing our winter gear (sweatshirts, scarves, gloves) and bringing blankets to the games! And the games have been going into 3-4 extra innings! I'm not fond of the cold, so I am so glad when we play our 6 innings and it's over! 
  • Help Baby Girl complete her Science Project.
Yay! She won 2nd Place! I'm so proud of her!
  • Family Fun Activity! (We were supposed to go to the Air & Space Museum, but the children just wanted to stay home and relax for a change. I thought we all needed to rest, so that is exactly what we did.)
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
  • Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
  • Prepare Sunday School Lesson & Mother's Day Activity.
  • PTA: Teacher's Appreciation.
Blogging
  • Blog daily!
  • DIY Pinterest Project. (Did not get to do.)
This Week's Goals:
Personal
 

Children
  • Attend Baby Boy's baseball games.
  • Family Fun Activity!
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
  • Send 2 cards of encouragement
  • PTA: Roller Skating Party
  • Prepare Sunday School Lesson & Activities

Blogging
  • Blog daily!
  • DIY Pinterest Project.
Do you have any plans for this week or weekend? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you! Be sure to check back in next week to see how we did and make new goals!
Have a wonderful week!
Keisha

Disclosure: This post contains referral links

3 comments:

  1. I need to make a list this week, myself. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! Yes, writing the list really helps me to stay focused and also see what I've done. Write your list, it's never too late! :)

      Delete
  2. Love how you write down your to do list, I do that my husband thinks i'm nuts I tell him that why I get things done ;) cos I gotta list! :) Although mine isn't as organised as yours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete