Friday, May 3, 2013

* JCPenney: $10 off $25 Coupon! *

 
 
I know you have probably heard that JCPenney, is making changes again. I sure did miss their coupons and great deals. I hope that we will be able find those again! This weekend, JCPenney is offering a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $25 or more in-store or on jcp.com. Just head over here to print out your coupon. The coupon is valid May 3rd & 4th.
 
If you prefer to shop online, use code SENDTOME to receive $10 off any $25 purchase, or $15 off any $50 purchase or $20 off of any $100 purchase. You can receive free shipping if you ship to your store and pick up your purchase there! And remember, if you shop online, you can receive 8% cash back if you go through Ebates! So, I'm sure that there are some great deals, just in time for Mother's Day or summer clothes shopping.
 
Enjoy!
Keisha
 
Disclosure: This post contains my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment