Monday, August 4, 2014

** Bible Reading Plan: Week 6 **

 

Happy Monday! How's your reading going so far? I really was not feeling well last week, so I hope that this week is better for me. I managed to get a lot done, but the week was filled with migraines, and aches & pains. We have some fun planned for this week, and I am believing that I will feel up to it. Here's the plan for this week-

This week's reading is:
Monday        Deuteronomy 32 - Joshua 5
Tuesday       Joshua 6-10
Wednesday  Joshua 11-18
Thursday     Joshua 19-23
Friday         Joshua 24 - Judges 5
Saturday     Judges 6-10

If you would like to read along with me, I would love for you to! It's not too late to join! You can leave a comment below and let me know that you're in. I'd love to hear from you! Have a wonderful week!

Blessings!
Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment