Monday, August 4, 2014

** My Recent Freebies **


Here are some of the recent freebies that I have received the past few weeks.
(1) Essence Magazine
(1) Tone Body Wash samples with coupon
(1) Dial 7 Day Moisturizing samples with coupon
(1) P&G Brandsaver Sample - Still Available!! Head over here
 

(1) Redbook Magazine
(1) Folgers Gourmet K-Cup Sample Pack with coupon
(1) Bath & Body Works coupons
(1) Victoria's Secret Pink coupons
(1) Suave Natural Infusion Sampler with coupon
(1) Garnier Clean+ Daily Exfoliator sample
 
I will keep you informed of freebies that become available. I may not be able to always post a blog post, but I may announce it through twitter or facebook. So make sure you follow me on those networks to get the latest information as soon as it's available! Have you received any great freebies lately? If so, let me know by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!


Enjoy!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment