Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



This week's meal plan is as follows:

Monday:  Baked ziti, salad, garlic bread

Tuesday:  Baked ziti, salad, garlic bread

Wednesday:  Out to dinner for baby girl's birthday celebrations

Thursday:  Baked chicken, rice, broccoli

Friday:  Baked chicken, rice, broccoli

Saturday: Sandwiches and salad

Sunday:  Fried tilapia, string beans, macaroni and cheese

What's on your menu this week? I'd love to hear new recipes and time saving tips! Feel free to leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you!

Keisha

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I also meal plan because it saves time and money. I look forward to more money saving tips from you and building a blogging community!
    I found your blog through bloggymoms December Bloghop and am now following you. I hope you can take a peek at mine http://countingitall-gisell.blogspot.com
    Con amor,
    Gisell

    ReplyDelete