Monday, July 16, 2012

Top 10 Weekly Goals July 16 - July 22, 2012



Hello everyone!

Whew! It's been a while since I have posted my goals here on the blog, but I have to get back into it. Consistency, consistency, consistency!!! I am going to start posting my top 10 so that my list won't be so overwhelming and just a tad bit more attainable! Well, here they are; my top 10 for the week:

Personal Goals:
1. Continue reading through the Bible (less than 6 months to accomplish this goal!)
2. Drink at least 4 glasses of water everyday.
3. Finish reading Ada's Rules by Alice Randall and write book review. 
4. Begin reading Submerged by Dani Pettrey and write book review.

Family Goals:
5. Celebrate baby girl's 9th birthday!!!! :) 
6. Continue with Summer Camp schedule & activities for the children

Home Management Goals:
7. Declutter/Organize for 30 minutes per day Monday-Friday.
8. Set up appointment for Purple Heart donation pick up, gather items and have them ready for pickup this week.

Business Goals:
9. Establish Blogging Schedule and blog regularly.

Ministry Goals:
10. Send out at least 2 notes/cards this week.

Do you have any goals that you have set for this week? Feel free to share by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!

Have a great week!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment