Whew! It's been a while since I have posted my goals here on the blog, but I have to get back into it. Consistency, consistency, consistency!!! I am going to start posting my top 10 so that my list won't be so overwhelming and just a tad bit more attainable! Well, here they are; my top 10 for the week:
1. Continue reading through the Bible (less than 6 months to accomplish this goal!)
2. Drink at least 4 glasses of water everyday.
3. Finish reading Ada's Rules by Alice Randall and write book review.
4. Begin reading Submerged by Dani Pettrey and write book review.
5. Celebrate baby girl's 9th birthday!!!! :)
6. Continue with Summer Camp schedule & activities for the children
Home Management Goals:
7. Declutter/Organize for 30 minutes per day Monday-Friday.
8. Set up appointment for Purple Heart donation pick up, gather items and have them ready for pickup this week.
9. Establish Blogging Schedule and blog regularly.
10. Send out at least 2 notes/cards this week.
Do you have any goals that you have set for this week? Feel free to share by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!
Have a great week!