Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Enter Codes, Earn Rewards at My Coke Rewards!


People always ask how I get some of my freebies, so each week I will let you know of a program that I use to earn some of my freebies. This week it is My Coke Rewards. If you purchase Coke products-soda, powerade, iced tea, minute maid drinks- there is a code under the cap or inside the box that you can enter at mycokerewards.com to earn points. You can collect points to enter sweepstakes, redeem for coupons for free food, drinks, magazines or products. If you would like to sign up visit mycokerewards.com and here are two codes to get you started:

10096122897198
10096071476917

These are promotional codes, and I have been able to enter them for the last two days. I have heard that you can use them up to August 12th. I am going to keep trying! Currently you can redeem 40 points for free drink coupons and 50 points for free photo prints. And if you happen to have any coke products around the house, during the month of August if you enter 5 codes at one time (click on the enter multiple codes link in the top left corner of the home page) you can receive a free Shutterfly 8x8 photobook! I am currently saving up my points to redeem them for an All You magazine subscription. I have in the past enter my points for sweepstakes, but I have not won any. I have also cashed in for free Powerade coupons.

Leave a comment and let me know if you signed up, and what you are using your points for! I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoy!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment