Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's Freebies!!!



Not a lot of freebies last week. Here is what I received in my mailbox and inbox!

2- Issues of Family Fun Magazine (I need to merge my subscriptions!)
1- Coupon for a Free 4 count box of Nestle Drumstick Ice Cream Cones
    (sweepstakes winning!!)
1- $10 JCP e-giftcard (for filling out a survey on the jcp insiders community . If you regularly shop at JCPenney you can sign up to give your opinions and receive insider information by clicking the link above)
1- FX movie ticket -$13 value (sweepstakes winning!!)

If you want to sign up for useful freebies and coupons continue to stop by! Or you can follow Butterfly Kisses of Love on Google, facebook, twitter or sign up to get emails so that you won't miss out!

Did you get any freebies this week? Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Enjoy!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment