Saturday, March 23, 2013

** Friday's Freebies! **


Hi everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your first weekend of spring! Even though it doesn't feel like spring  here, our high was 50°, I did go for a walk today. Here are the freebies that I received this week:

  • Ladies' Home Journal Magazine
  • Woman's Day Magazine
  • Every Day with Rachael Ray Magazine
  • Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Sample (as mentioned here)
  • Aquaphor (as mentioned here)
  • Payless Shoe Store Coupon (exclusive coupons by being a Rewards Member)



And I received an additional surprise! I was the winner in a Tub O' Towels facebook sweepstakes and I received a Tub O' Towels Fan Pack which included:

(1) Full sized 90 count Tub O' Towels
(1) 10 pack Travel pack Tub O' Towels
(1) Tub O' Towels T-Shirt

So I was pretty happy with my freebies this week! Did you receive any goodies in your mailbox? If so, leave a comment and let me know what you received! I'd love to hear from you.

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment