Wednesday, March 6, 2013

* Weekly Goals March 3-9, 2013 *

 
Well, my plan on getting this out on Monday was a fail, but I will definitely try for Monday next week. While I was preparing to write this I really did not think that I accomplished much, but I did more than I thought I did! I just need to get motivated to train for the 5k! It's been so cold lately I just don't want to go out -- I think this week I will take my Walking Workout DVD out of the dvd cabinet to encourage me to workout inside. So here are last week's goals and what I did.......

Last week's goals:
Personal:
1. Continue Bible Reading Plan Week 5 (found here)
2. Reading List
  • Finish reading Safe In His Arms by Colleen Coble
  • Read Chapter 3 of Revelation for Community Group Study
3. Train for my next 5k for 2 days this week.
4. Organize my planner for March activities and events.

Children
5. Read chapter s 3 & 4 of American Girl: Meet Cecile.
6. Have a family fun/game or movie night. 
 
We played Scrabble :)

 
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
7. Send 1 card of encouragement.
8. Continue working on PTA work (Parents Club invite & events for the rest of the year.)
Blogging
9. Blog daily.
10. Celebrate my 1 year blogiversary!!! :)  ** Have you entered the giveaway? If not, you can enter here to win a Starbucks gift card! **
 
This week's goals:
 
Personal:
1. Continue Bible Reading Plan - Week 6 (found here)
2. Reading List
  • Safe In His Arms by Colleen Coble
  • Review chapter 3 of Revelation
 
3. Train for my next 5k at least 2 days this week.
4. Make a Spring Cleaning Checklist.
 
Children
5. Read chapters 3 & 4 of American Girl: Meet Cecile.
6. Have a family game/movie night.

 
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
7. Complete all PTA paperwork.
8. Plan March activities/crafts/prizes for Sunday School class.
9. Send out 1 card of encouragement.
 
Blogging
10. Blog daily!
 
What do you have planned for this week? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you!
 
Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment