Wednesday, March 13, 2013

*New JCPenny Coupon + My Shopping Trip!*

 
Remember the JCPenney coupon  I told you that I received in my inbox last weekend? I wanted to get a cute Easter or spring dress for myself, but we were in a rush and shopping for myself usually takes a little time. So, I ended up buying something for Baby Girl. Here's a look at what I was able to get and the receipt......................
 
A cute little spring/summer dress for Baby Girl
 
 
I ended up paying only 82¢ out of pocket. The dress was originally $25.00 - $10 off $25 coupon - $10 JCP gift card mentioned here - $5 JCP gift card mentioned here = 82¢! Yay! I ended up having to put it on my JCP card because I paid in intimate apparel (trying to avoid the lines- I told you we were in a rush) and they didn't take cash.
 
Were you able to get a great deal with your coupon? I looked online today and JCPenney is offering another coupon - save $10 off your purchase of $50 or more in-store or online. It's not as great as the $10 off $25 coupon, but I am so happy that they are gradually bringing coupons back. You could probably pair it with sale or clearance prices to get a great deal. I may go back to see if I can find something for myself!  ;) Just head over here to the JCPenney website to print out your coupon. The coupon is good March 13th through March 17th.
 
Let me know if you find any great deals by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!
 
Enjoy!
Keisha

 



1 comment:

  1. I love love love JCP I'm so glad they are bringing back the coupons.

    ReplyDelete