Friday, January 4, 2013

** Friday's Freebies January 4, 2013 **



Happy Friday everyone! Here's the first Friday's Freebies of the new year! Make sure to follow me on facebook or twitter to get up-to-date information on new freebies!

This is what I received this week:
Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
Hampton Roads Magazine
All You Magazine
Martha Stewart Living Magazine
Tom's of Main Deodorant Sample + Coupon
Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal Sample
$5.00 Wendy's Gift Card (Sweepstakes winning from the Wendy's Advisory Panel. Yay!)
$10.00 JCPenney Gift Card (Sweepstakes win! Yay!)
Coupon for a Free Jar of Fleischmann's Yeast

And these are the samples that I received a couple of weeks ago.........


Some of these samples are from my previous posts, so I hope that you received your samples too! Stay tuned for more freebie info and I will post my freebies received each Friday here and on Instagram handle @bkissesoflove. 

Leave a comment below to let me know what freebies you received! I would love to hear from you!

Enjoy!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment