Monday, June 30, 2014

** Bible Reading Plan Week 1 **


One of my goals for the past few years has been to read the entire Bible. I've done chapter studies and those have been great. I've actually started a few reading plans, but I haven't finished one yet :( I have a deep desire to accomplish this goal this year and I am challenging myself to finally do it! With half of the year behind us as of today, I need to get to it! I have tried the 90 reading plan, and although you finish quickly; it is a lot to take in at once. And if you happen to get behind, it takes a lot to catch up. Sooooo.......I will complete this Six Month Reading Plan this year! 

The plan that I am starting is a six month reading plan with Sundays off to either catch up or do some leisure reading. If you would like to read along with me, I will make a printable by next week that you can print off for yourself. I will also post the week's reading plan each Sunday.

This week's reading is:
Monday         Genesis 1-8
Tuesday        Genesis 9-17
Wednesday   Genesis 18-24
Thursday      Genesis 25-29
Friday           Genesis 30-35
Saturday       Genesis 36-41

I am so excited and I am looking forward to completing this challenge! If you would like to read along with me, I would love for you to! You can leave a comment below and let me know that you're in. I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment