Saturday, June 28, 2014

** My Recent Freebies **



So, I have a confession to make...........I haven't been couponing lately!

**Gasp!!** 

Lol! Of course, I feel horrible when I go to the register and I think, I could have gotten that for free or cents on the dollar. But there is still time to jump back into the game. Couponing takes time, and honestly I haven't had the time to do it.  It's also a little discouraging when you go shopping, and the shelves have been cleared out. But, you know what they say, "The early bird catches the worm!" And I plan to do just that! Hopefully, there should be some really great Fourth of July deals coming up, so I plan to get on top of things.

Even though I haven't been couponing, I have been signing up for freebies or entering sweepstakes when I run across them. So here are the freebies that I've received recently:
  • Seattle's Best Coffee sample and coupon
  • Free Ritz Crackerfuls coupon
  • Larabar Uber bar sample
  • Schiff Move Free bottle
  • Listerine sample and coupon
  • Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner sample and coupon
  • Cottonelle Flushable Wipes sample and coupons
  • Starbucks Coffee and Via sample
  • Truvia sample and coupon 
  • Schiff Digestive Advantage and coupon
Be sure to check back to see what freebies are available for you to sign up for. You can also stay connected with Butterfly Kisses of Love on facebook and twitter!

Have you received any goodies in your mailbox recently? Leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!

Enjoy your weekend!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment