Thursday, June 26, 2014

* Product Review: Influenster Go Voxbox *


What products are your "Go To" products when you're on the go? I was recently selected by Influenster to receive a complimentary Go Voxbox containing products to try and honestly review for people who are always on the go. 

My Go Voxbox contained: 
  • PROFOOT Triad Orthotic 
  • PROFOOT Pedi-Rock 
  • Platex Sport Fresh Balance
  • Blue Diamond Blueberry flavored Almonds
  • Muller Greek Corner and Corner Yogurt
  • Next Step Shakes and Shaker
  • and AquaSpa Relax Body Creme
What a great box! And just in time for a little relaxation and pampering that I so desperately needed!

I enjoyed trying the items (with a little help from my family too) and here's a little info on my favorites from the box! I would have to say that my absolute favorite is the PROFOOT Pedi-Rock. I like to keep my feet smooth and soft; and with the summer sandal season here, that is very important. The pedi-rock was able to slough off rough skin, keeping my feet smooth and soft like I need them to be. The pedi-rock is not hard, as you would expect, and was easy to grip and use effectively.

The PROFOOT Triad Orthotic was another one of my faves. I put them into my sneakers to help ease my lower back pain and foot fatigue. They really came in handy last week during VBS when I was on my feet for about 4 hours straight!

The Next Step Shakes and Shaker. I was able to test the chocolate, vanilla, and fresh berries. I am not trying to lose weight so I had these as an afternoon snack. You can use them as a breakfast or meal replacement. I thought they were okay. I loved using the shaker to make the shakes, but I probably won't purchase these in the future. 

The Muller Greek Corner and Corner Yogurt, was yummy and what I expected. I love the different flavors that they have available to choose from. I tried the strawberry flavor.

The Blue Diamond Blueberry flavored almonds were devoured by my hubby! He thought they were delicious and the perfect snack size.

I don't usually discuss personal products on social media, so I am going to stick with that. And the Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme had a lavender scent, and I don't like lavender scented products. :(

All in all, I really enjoyed testing the products in my Go Voxbox, and I hope that I am selected for another voxbox soon! 

Have you tried any of these Go Voxbox products? Do you have a favorite product that keeps you going and can't live without? I'd love to hear from you! Don't be shy, share below!! :)

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment