Friday, October 26, 2012

** Cute Free November Calendar Printable **


Hello Everyone! How I have missed you guys! It's been a whirlwind of events around here! It seems like as soon as I sit down, it's time to get back up and go, go, go again! But I've had the opportunity to experience some really exciting (well they were exciting for me!) events that I will update you on later. I promise :) If you are a twitter follower, some of the pictures are posted there. I just wanted to let you know about this cute printable November calendar that you can find over at  Hello, Cuteness! Just in time to schedule, jot down and post your November happenings! That's exactly what I need to do before things become crazy.......(**there's only 26 days until Thanksgiving and  only 59 days until Christmas!**)

Enjoy!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment