Tuesday, October 9, 2012

** Today's Free e-books **

 
I recently received a tablet, and have found many books that I can load onto it for free! I haven't had the chance to read any yet, but it's always good to have something to read close by! Here are some of the free books that I found today. The when I downloaded these books the price was 0.00, but always make sure that you check the price before you order. These books are kindle editions, but even if you do not have a kindle (I don't); you can download the kindle app for free and read these on a tablet or computer.
 
by Stephanie Allen, Les Parrott, Leslie Parrott and Tina Kuna


The Reluctant Prophet: A Novel (The Reluctant Prophet Series)
by Nancy Rue
 
 
by Bonnie Scott


 
Again, make sure to check the price before you put your order through! If you would like to find more free e-books you can head over to David C. Cook e-books or What's In My Bookbag.
 
Enjoy!
Keisha
 


No comments:

Post a Comment