Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday's Song and Inspirational Scripture

Good Morning!
I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! I have wanted to post this song and scripture sooner, but better late than never, huh? This song and scripture is for all of the children, teens and college students (of any age). This is just a little fun song that brings a smile to my face every time I hear it. I hope you enjoy :) I hope you all have a successful school year and strive to do your best everyday!
 
Inspirational Scriptures:
1 Timothy 4:12 NLT
"Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith and your purity."
 
Philippians 4:13 NKJV
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."


 
Have a wonderful week!
Keisha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment