Last Week's Goals:
Well these are actually the week before lasts goals. I never established or posted goals for last week, but I was able to get a few things done. In spite of discovering instagram and spending numerous hours trying to get it set up, figured out and trying to take and edit pictures. ;) Then to top it all off, after all of the picture taking and editing, I received a sd card for my tablet on Friday and while trying to take it out, something happened and I lost all of my pictures!! I was sick Friday night, literally sick. I had just taken pictures, at our PTA skating event, of all of the cute children to post on the school website and "poof" they were gone! Well, I learned my lesson, import my pictures onto my computer asap! Back to the subject -- Last Week's Goals:
2. Take vitamin everyday.
4. Have a family movie or game night.
5. Declutter/Organize for 30 minutes per day Monday-Friday.
7. Blog regularly.
9. Send out at least 2 cards/letters of encouragement.
This Week's Goals:
1. Reading - Here's what's on my reading list this week:
(**I have to catch up on my reading for The Strategy of Satan and James Mercy Triumphs**)
2. Take vitamin everyday. (So many people are getting sick now. I need to stay healthy!!)
3. Plan a fall mini-trip (Either to see the fall foliage or apple picking - we have never done these as a family. I think it would be fun!!)
4. Continue to have everything prepared the night before (We slacked off on this one last week. And Baby Girl needs to get to school extra early to co-anchor the morning announcements/news.)
(Baby Girl in front of the Green Screen "On Set")
Home Management Goals:
5. Declutter 15-30 minutes everyday.
6. Work on chore lists for the kids.
7. Blog daily.
8. Internet work assignments.
9. Send off gift to expecting friend.
10. PTA: Plan events for the school year and send home October paperwork.
So what's on your to-do list for the week? Leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!!
Have a productive week!