Saturday, April 27, 2013

*Freebies In My Mailbox (Double Edition)*

 
 
Hi everyone! This is the last double edition, as we have caught up! Yay! Here are the freebies that I received in my mailbox last week:
 
Ladies' Home Journal Magazine
Jet Magazine (as mentioned here)
Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips (as mentioned here)
Dreamworks DVD
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste (as mentioned here )
 
 
And these are the freebies that I received in my mailbox this week:
 
Woman's Day Magazine
Ebony Magazine (as mentioned here)
Martha Living Magazine
Family Fun Magazine
Better Homes and Gardens Magazine (as mentioned here)
Woolite Everyday Sample
Folgers Fresh Breaks Sample (as mentioned here)

 
Did you receive any freebies this week? If so, leave a comment below and let us know!
 
Enjoy!
Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment