Wednesday, April 17, 2013

* Goals for the Week of April 14th *

 
I haven't really been keeping up with my goals too well and it seems like things have been all over the place. So there is no time like the present to get back into setting goals for the week, so here I go!
 
This week's goals:
 
Personal:
1. Continue Bible Reading Plan - Week 12 (found here)
2. Reading List
  • Finish Safe In His Arms by Colleen Coble
  • Read chapter 4 of Revelation for Community Group Study
3. Train for my next 5k at least 2 days this week.
4. Try a DIY pinterest project! I will post more soon!
 
Children
5. Read chapter 5 of American Girl: Meet Cecile.
6. Have a family fun night.

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
7. Complete all PTA paperwork.
8. Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
 
Blogging
 9.  Complete product review post.
10. Blog daily!
What do you have planned for this week? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you! Be sure to check back in next week to see how we did and make new goals!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment