It seems like my family is always on the go. Whether it is school, church, sports or extra curricular activities, our mornings are usually hurried. Having an undemanding morning is a luxury! With that being said, I usually don't have time to cook a big breakfast, but I am still concerned about making healthy choices for my family. Our go to breakfast during the week is usually cereal; I like to choose cereals that are nutritious, and of course my children want something that tastes good!
We recently had the opportunity to try out a new cereal from Post - Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch. I feel it is the perfect combination of what the kids want (great taste) and what I want (good for you!) Here's the nutritional information:
- 33 g of Whole Grain per serving (Over 2/3 of the recommended daily whole grain intake!
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- 230 Calories
- Provides 12 essential vitamins and minerals
- 5 g of protein per serving
- Me: "I like that it is nutritious and has a sweet crunchy taste. No need to add additional sweeteners because it has the perfect blend of sweet and crunch!"
- Hubby: "The yogurt taste sneaks in when you least expect it."
- Baby Boy: "I really like the yogurt parts and the flakes!"
- Baby Girl: "I eat it without milk and it tastes great!"
I will definitely purchase this for my family in the future. One box did not last long in my household - when my family likes something it seems to disappear! It is sold at retailers across the US and on Amazon. I have recently seen it on sale in my local grocery store for a great price; so it is definitely on my shopping list.
You can find out more about Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch as well as the many other flavors of Honey Bunches of Oats on:
- On facebook and on
Try it out, you won't regret it! :)
Disclaimer: I am a part of the Mom It Forward blogger network. Mom It Forward and Honey Bunches of Oats partnered in support of this campaign. Honey Bunches of Oats compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own and are based on my family's experience with Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch. This post may contains referral links.