Tuesday, April 30, 2013

* Goals for the Week of April 28th *

I have been working on getting my goals up on Monday, so I am glad that I have improved this week. But I still need to get them up at the start of the week! It will be a busy week for me this week. Here's a recap of my goals the week before last, and what I have planned for this week. It's the beginning of a new month --- Yay May! -- and I need to get to work if I plan on accomplishing my goals for this year. I have been slipping, but I am going to get into action!
 
Last week's goals:
Personal:
1. Continue Bible Reading Plan - Week 12 (found here)
2. Reading List
  • Finish Safe In His Arms by Colleen Coble
  • Read chapter 4 of Revelation for Community Group Study
3. Train for my next 5k at least 2 days this week.
4. Try a DIY pinterest project! I will post more soon!
Children
5. Read chapter 5 of American Girl: Meet Cecile.
6. Have a family fun night.
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
7. Complete all PTA paperwork.
8. Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
Blogging
9. Complete product review post.
10. Blog daily!
 
This week's goals:
 
Personal
Children 
  • Attend Baby Girl's Spring Jazz Concert and Art Show.
  • Attend Baby Boy's baseball games.
  • Help Baby Girl complete her Science Project.
  • Family Fun Activity!
 Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
  • Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
  • Prepare Sunday School Lesson & Mother's Day Activity.
  • PTA: Prepare for Teacher's Appreciation.
Blogging
  • Blog daily!
  • DIY Pinterest Project.
What do you have planned for this week? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you! Be sure to check back in next week to see how we did and make new goals!
 
 
Keisha
 
Disclosure: This post contains referral links

No comments:

Post a Comment