I have been working on getting my goals up on Monday, so I am glad that I have improved this week. But I still need to get them up at the start of the week! It will be a busy week for me this week. Here's a recap of my goals the week before last, and what I have planned for this week. It's the beginning of a new month --- Yay May! -- and I need to get to work if I plan on accomplishing my goals for this year. I have been slipping, but I am going to get into action!
Last week's goals:
2. Reading List
Finish Safe In His Arms by Colleen Coble
- Read chapter 4 of Revelation for Community Group Study
4. Try a DIY pinterest project! I will post more soon!
5. Read chapter 5 of American Girl: Meet Cecile.
6. Have a family fun night.
8. Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
This week's goals:
- Drink at least 4 cups of water each day.
- Take vitamin daily.
- Work out 3 days this week.
- Reading List:
- Bible Reading Plan (this week's reading found here)
- Revelation: The Christian's Ultimate Victory by John MacArthur (continue chapt. 4) - Small Group Study
- American Girl: Meet Cecile by Denise Lewis Patrick (chapter 5) - Read with the children
- The Other Side of Dare by Vanessa Davis Griggs (at least 5 chapters)
- Attend Baby Girl's Spring Jazz Concert and Art Show.
- Attend Baby Boy's baseball games.
- Help Baby Girl complete her Science Project.
- Family Fun Activity!
- Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
- Prepare Sunday School Lesson & Mother's Day Activity.
- PTA: Prepare for Teacher's Appreciation.
- Blog daily!
- DIY Pinterest Project.
What do you have planned for this week? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you! Be sure to check back in next week to see how we did and make new goals!
Disclosure: This post contains referral links