Monday, July 7, 2014

** Bible Reading Plan Week 2 **



Happy Monday! I hope that your Fourth of July weekend was a great one! We had a lot going on, but it was filled with fun! Oh yeah, and a hurricane threat! Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as it was supposed to be, and we didn't have any damage. :)

How is your reading going? I hope it's going well! I said I would post the plan on Sunday, but I was soooo sick yesterday afternoon until this morning. And then, I didn't want to post another blog entry with my other Bible picture :/ Perfectionism is so debilitating at times. So I was finally able to get  a picture of my Bible study setup, along with some freshly cut flowers from my garden and some sunshine! So here's the plan-


This week's reading is:

Monday        Genesis 42-47
Tuesday       Genesis 48- Exodus 5
Wednesday   Exodus 6-11
Thursday      Exodus 12-17
Friday           Exodus 18-25
Saturday       Exodus 26-30

If you would like to read along with me, I would love for you to! It's not too late to join! You can leave a comment below and let me know that you're in. I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings!
Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment