Thursday, July 31, 2014

* Goals for the Week of July 28th *

 
Last week's goals:
 Personal
  • Drink at least 3 cups of water each day.
  • Take vitamin & medicine daily.
  • Reading List:
    • Bible Reading Plan (this week's reading found here.)
Family
  • Continue Camp Cunningham
  • Make 'Back To School Shopping List' and start shopping sales. (I am not ready for this at all! But it's best to shop the sales rather than wait.)
  • Have a family game night, movie night, go to the beach or amusement park together. (We watched Heaven is For Real. It was an interesting movie. Not what I expected, but I wasn't disappointed.)
 Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
  • Send out 2 cards/letters of encouragement.
  • Prepare Sunday School Lesson.
  • Assist elderly neighbors.
Blogging
  • Blog daily!
  • DIY Pinterest Project. (Blog post coming soon!}
 
Last week I said I wanted to relax a little. I think I certainly did that, because I barely chopped away at my goals for the week. We did have fun and I did relax a little! Lol!

I am late posting this blog post because I have been feeling under the weather this week :( I just feel like making my one goal for the week - "Get through it alive!" But as a mom, there is always work to do; and if you don't do it today, it will just be waiting for you tomorrow, the next day or whenever you get to it. I usually make my goals for the week each Sunday, so here is what I had written. We'll see how much I will be able to get checked off!

This week's goals:

Personal
  • Drink at least 3 cups of water each day.
  • Take vitamin & medicine daily.
  • Make hair appointment.
  • 
  • Reading List:
    • Bible Reading Plan (this week's reading found here.)
Family
  • Continue Camp Cunningham
  • Make 'Back To School Shopping List' and start shopping sales.
  • Gather and prepare donation items for donation next week.
  • Have a family game night, movie night, go to the beach or amusement park together.
 Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
  • Prepare Sunday School Lesson.
  • Assist elderly neighbors.
Business
  • Blog daily!
  • DIY Pinterest Project for the blog.
  • 2 Freelance assignments.
What do you have planned for this week? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you! Be sure to check back in next week to see how we did and make new goals!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment