Monday, July 21, 2014

** Bible Reading Plan: Week 4 **

 

Happy Monday! Last week was a fun filled week of exploring and celebrating! We celebrated my daughter's 11th birthday with a weekend road trip to D.C. I'm exhausted! I think this week may have to be a laid back one! On another note, how's your reading going so far? Here's the plan for this week-
 
This week's reading is:
Monday        Leviticus 26 - Numbers 3
Tuesday       Numbers 4-7
Wednesday   Numbers 8-13
Thursday      Numbers 14-19
Friday          Numbers 20-25
Saturday      Numbers 26-31

If you would like to read along with me, I would love for you to! It's not too late to join! You can leave a comment below and let me know that you're in. I'd love to hear from you! Have a wonderful week!

Blessings!
Keisha




No comments:

Post a Comment