Wednesday, July 16, 2014

* Goals for the Week of July 14th *

 
It's been such a loooong time since I have actually listed my goals, worked toward them and checked them off. I've used my planner for everyday tasks, but it just seems like I've been on 'A Thousand' doing everything, for everyone; but not actually working toward things that I actually want to accomplish for myself. There's no time like the present to change that, so this week I'm posting my goals and working to meet them!
 
Here's a little recap of some of the things that we did last week:
 
I had some movie passes that I received for my birthday, so we went to see Earth to Echo. It was a pretty good movie. It was kind of like a documentary that was made by a teenager. My kiddos really enjoyed it and we laughed throughout the movie. 
My son attended Baseball Camp at our church and was coached by former MLB pitcher Wayne Gomes. That was exciting!

 
It seemed like it was a Film Festival for us last week; because in addition to seeing Earth to Echo, we also saw Maleficent (with some friends that have become family) and The Lego Movie! (Part of the Regal Summer Movie Express Program)
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then we indulged in some freebies on Friday with a free slurpee and free Chick-fil-A!
 









 We had a full and fun week! So here's the plan for this week.
 
This week's goals:
 
Personal
  • Drink at least 3 cups of water each day.
  • Take vitamin daily.
  • 
  • Reading List:
    • Bible Reading Plan (this week's reading found here)
  • Prepare charity donation for pickup and write itemized list of donation.
Family
  • Continue Camp Cunningham
  • Celebrate Baby Girl's 11th birthday!
 Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
  • Send out 2 cards of encouragement.
  • Prepare Sunday School Lesson.
  • Assist elderly neighbors.
Blogging
  • Blog daily!
  • DIY Pinterest Project.
What do you have planned for this week? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear from you! Be sure to check back in next week to see how we did and make new goals!
 
 
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment