Wednesday, February 27, 2013

* Weekly Goals Feb. 24th - Mar. 2nd **

 
I really need to get this up on Monday! Maybe that should be my first goal for next week! I had an okay week last week. I wish that I had done everything on my list, but I'm going to keep moving forward and working towards my goals. As a reminder here is what I wanted to accomplish:

Last week's goals:
Personal:
1.Continue Bible Reading Plan Week 4 (found here)
2. Reading List
  • Finish reading Safe In His Arms by Colleen Coble (still reading)
  • Read Chapter 2 of Revelation for Community Group Study
3. Train for my next 5k for 2 days this week (On another note, I completed my first 5k on Saturday!!!!!
4. Take down Valentine's Day decorations and decorate for St. Patrick's Day.
Children
5. Read chapter 3 of American Girl: Meet Cecile. (Yeah, we're still reading this book!)
6. Have a family fun/game or movie night.
We played Uno! (Yes, I won a couple of rounds! Hehe! Here's a pic of one of my winning hands)
 
7. Celebrate baby boy's birthday!
Had a great weekend celebrating! We usually celebrate birthdays for at least 2 weeks so we are still in celebration mode! ;) Here are 2 pics from his birthday dinner....
a toast for baby boy's birthday---the grown-up way (adults w/water & kids w/lemonade, lol!)

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer
8. Send 1 card of encouragement.
9. Continue working on PTA work (Parents Club invite & events for the rest of the year.)
Blogging
10. Blog daily.


And this week's goals are:
Personal:

1. Continue Bible Reading Plan Week 5 (found here)
2. Reading List
  • Finish reading Safe In His Arms by Colleen Coble
  • Read Chapter 3 of Revelation for Community Group Study

3. Train for my next 5k for 2 days this week.

4. Organize my planner for March activities and events.

Children

5. Read chapter s 3 & 4 of American Girl: Meet Cecile.

6. Have a family fun/game or movie night.
 

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family/Volunteer

7. Send 1 card of encouragement.

8. Continue working on PTA work (Parents Club invite & events for the rest of the year.)

Blogging

9. Blog daily.
 
10. Celebrate my 1 year blogiversary!!! :)
 
What do you have planned or are doing this week? I'd love to hear from you, leave a comment below.
 
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment