Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello!

Hi everyone! Well, I've been a little under the weather lately and took some time off to get better and get up and running again. I thought I was feeling better before; but I think that at the first sign of improvement, I jumped right back into the full swing of things without allowing myself time to fully recover. The consequence - feeling even worse, having to go to the doctor, and being on medication for a week. So now I'm trying to pace myself and make sure that I don't overdo things!

Because I've been out of the loop, I've missed out on some freebies :( and my goals and menu plans have not been met. But today is a new day, a new start! I'm not going to post any goals for this week or my menu plan. I'm just going to set my goals day by day for the rest of this week, and I'll have to figure out some simple and quick meals for the next three days (We may go to a get together at a friend's house one night-so no menu planning for that night!! Yay!!)  But my regular goals and meal planning will be back up on Monday!

Were you able to get your free Auntie Anne's pretzel on Saturday or your free paint from Ace Hardware? I missed out, but I have some upcoming posts on some more freebies that will be available! I'm so glad to be back! I've missed you all :)

Have a great day!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment