Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday's Song



     Happy Saturday Everyone!!! It's the weekend!!! Yaaay!! :) I don't know about you, but my weekend is jammed packed with "to-do's!"  I'm just glad that the weather is beautiful! The only thing about beautiful weather is that it makes me want to just drop everything and go to the beach!  ;-) I hope this song offers encouragement to you today as it has for me over the past months.  Sometimes situations and circumstances can get so hard that you wonder how you will ever get through them, and honestly you feel like giving in or just giving up. But God is able to lift you up when you are weak, His arms can wrap around you and give you peace, and you can let go of your worries, grief, anger, resentment and disappointments; and totally trust Him to see you through.  He can and He will if you let Him! :)
   Matthew 11:28-30 "Then Jesus said, Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens; and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you.  Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

Enjoy!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment