What do you have planned for this week? Can you believe that this is the last week of March?!?! The year is moving along, and it is the end of the first quarter! Time to dust out those New Year's Goals/Resolutions for a quick reminder of what you want to do this year. It's not too late to start making some changes. The weather is getting nicer and it's time to get moving!! So, here's what I want to accomplish........
1. Continue reading through the Bible - Read Genesis 26 - Exodus 10
2. Drink at least 4 glasses of water everyday
3. Practice Piano at least 4 days this week
4. Write book review for The Someday List
5. Plan each day in planner to help with time management
6. Establish & Implement Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Routines
7. Continue reading The Resolution for Women (Ch. 12 & 13)
8. Establish new Haircare Routine
1. Pray for hubby everyday
2. Pray for baby boy and baby girl everyday
3. Read a chapter from a chapter book with baby boy and baby girl Mon - Thurs
4. Memorize a Bible verse for the week (Psalm 23:1-4)
6. Have a Family Fun/Game Night or Movie Night
Home Management Goals:
1. Complete Weekly Home Blessing (learn more @ flylady.net) by Wednesday
2. Declutter/Organize for 30 minutes per day Monday-Friday
3. Set up appointment for Purple Heart donation pick up
1. Enter invoices into Quickbooks for hubby
2. Establish Blogging Schedule for the next two weeks
1. Write and send 2 encouraging cards.
I will definitely try to be more consistent in my blogging......I was away for too long!! But I do have something to show for it ;-) (I will post some pics later in the week!!!) Yep, I was busy working on one of my New Year's Resolutions!!What do you have planned? I'd love to hear from you!! Leave a comment below!