Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday's Song


Good Morning everyone!!! :) I hope you enjoy this song today! The first time I heard this song a couple of months ago, I was riding in my car, and my first thought was, "What in the world is this song!!" Lol! Especially when it was towards the end of the song, at what I call the "screaming whisper" part. But as I listened to the words and jammed along to the beat it's now one of my faves. It's a fun song with a strong message and when I hear it I can't help but smile, shout along, and want to jump up and down with my fist pumping in the air! Lol! This song is definitely going in my mp3 player as one of my 5k training songs. I was going to save this song for Easter weekend, but I just couldn't wait! ;-)  Enjoy!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment