Monday, March 12, 2012

Meal Plan Monday


Well it's been about two weeks since I've followed a meal plan.  I know my family is soooo happy that I'm making one again. Life with a meal plan is so much easier! An added benefit  to meal planning is that I don't have to hear that dreaded 6:00 question, "Mom, I'm hungry! What's for dinner?"  I dread that question so much because usually if I don't have a meal plan and I haven't started cooking by 6:00 pm; then I have no idea what's for dinner! So here's what I'm cooking this week:

Sunday:  Fried Chicken, Red Beans and Rice, Green Peas

Monday: Fried Chicken, Red Beans and Rice, Green Peas

Tuesday: Baked Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, String Beans

Wednesday: Baked Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, String Beans

Thursday: Baked Penne & Salad

Friday: Baked Penne & Salad

Saturday: Loaded Baked Potatoes & Broccoli

Freezer Cooking/Baking/Snacks: Belgian Waffles, Banana Bread, Brownies, Ranch Chip Dip

What's on your menu for this week? I'd love to hear and get more recipe ideas! Leave a comment below!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment