Happy Monday everyone!
I hope your week is off to a great start, despite the time change and lost sleep! It usually takes my body a week or two to get on schedule after the time change. In the spring I want to stay up later, but sleep in late as well! In the fall I go to bed earlier -- but I have no problems sleeping in! Lol! Well these are my goals for this week. I think it's achievable. As I accomplish these goals I will check them off as I go throughout the week.
1. Continue reading through the Bible - Read Genesis 21-50 (
2. Drink at least 4 glasses of water everyday (
3. Practice Piano at least 4 days this week
4. Write book review for The Someday List
5. Plan each day in planner to help with time management
6. Establish & Implement Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Routines
7. Continue reading
8. Establish new Haircare Routine
1. Pray for hubby everyday
2. Pray for baby boy and baby girl everyday
3. Read a chapter from a chapter book with baby boy and baby girl Mon - Thurs
4. Memorize a Bible verse for the week (Psalm 23:1-4)
6. Have a Family Fun/Game Night or Movie Night
Home Management Goals:
1. Start Freezer Cooking
2. Complete Weekly Home Blessing (learn more @ flylady.net) by Wednesday
3. Declutter/Organize for 30 minutes per day Monday-Friday
4. Set up appointment for Purple Heart donation pick up
1. Enter invoices into Quickbooks for hubby
1. Write and send 2 encouraging cards.
What plans or goals do you have for the week? Feel free to share, I'd love to hear! Leave a comment below! Have a wonderful week, I'll keep you updated!