Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I've been gone the past couple of days. I have been under the weather, but I'm feeling a little better today! To me it seems like I've been gone for a week, but it has only been a couple of days. I've missed blogging and updating everyone about what's been going on.

So this week is so not what I had planned it to be, but I still have a few days left to get some things done. I will try! I would name today Anti-Procrastination Day, as every Thursday has been; but for me it is a "Get Something Accomplished Day!" Lol! Well, so far today I have been able to do a load of laundry, load and run the dishwasher, schedule a donation pickup, clean out the pantry a little and fill three shopping bags for the food bank.

I plan to train for the 5k, drop off the foodbank donation, do another load of laundry, gather some old magazines to give away(someone is requesting them on freecycle), and make some pizza dough to freeze for later use, and celebrate baby boy's birthday. I hope my plans are not too ambitious, but I think I can get it done..........

Do you have any plans for today? Just do it! Leave a comment and let me know what you were able to accomplish, it will help to keep me motivated!!!!

I hope you have a productive day!!! :-)

Keisha

******Update: ****** 
Train for 5k
Drop off foodbank donation
Load of laundry
Make 2 batches of pizza dough
Celebrate baby boy's birthday (Make birthday cake, do something fun)
Make a loaf of buttermilk bread

I'm so happy that I was able to get these things done without feeling stressed and overwhelmed. I still have so much to do to catch up for this week.  I still on the to do list is to check my email to see if the freecycle person still wants some magazines. If so, then bye bye clutter!! :)

What were you able to do today? Leave a comment below!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment