Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Goals February 12-18,2012

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Monday! I hope your weekend went well, and now it's time to get back to work! Even if you don't work outside of the home, there is still work to do! So what do you have planned for this week? What do you want to accomplish? Here are my goals for the week...............

Personal Goals:
1. Continue reading through the Bible The Chronological Plan (weeks 3 & 4)
2. Take vitamin everyday
3. Drink 4 glasses of water everyday
4. Practice Piano at least 4 days this week
5. Train for 5k at least 3 days this week
6. Finish reading The Someday List (book review to come!)
7. Continue reading Twisting the Truth and The Resolution for Women
8. Skincare Routine 2x per day
9. Haircare Routine daily

Family Goals:
1. Pray for hubby everyday
2. Complete days 26-32 in the Love Dare devotional
3. Pray for baby boy and baby girl everyday
4. Read with baby boy and baby girl everyday
5. Memorize a Bible verse for the week
6. Have a Family Fun/Game Night or Movie Night

Home Management Goals:
1. Make Weekly Menu Plan by Sunday and post to blog on Monday
2. Clear out baby girl's room and paint
3. Complete Weekly Home Blessing (learn more @ flylady.net) by Wednesday
4. Declutter/Organize for 30 minutes per day Monday-Friday

Business Goals:
1. Log all receipts for January and total
2. Blog consistently
3. Enter invoices into Quickbooks for hubby

Ministry Goals:
1. Send out 2 encouraging cards

So those of you who know me, know that I love to plan; but sometimes a lot of times my follow through doesn't happen. Recently, I've been encouraged by Crystal over at Money Saving Mom and other bloggers to set little goals that work towards your big picture goals. This year I plan to successfully follow through on the goals that I have set for 2012. I hope that this blog will help to hold me accountable to the goals and plans that I have. 

So last week was my first week, and I did okay. Not great, but I did make some progress. Better progress than if I hadn't posted my goals online, lol! I kept thinking in the back of my head, I have to post about my progress so let's get this done! You can check out last week's goals and progress here. They are very similar to this week's goals. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, so I will try to complete each goal for at least 21 days then kick it up a notch or move on to my next challenge!

Do you have any goals for this week that you would like to share? If so, leave a comment below, I'd love to hear about them!

I'll be checking in each week to let you know how my weekly goals turned out and to give you the new goals for each week. So check back, better yet, follow me.............(click over on the right to do so, it's easy!!! ------>)

Keisha



No comments:

Post a Comment