Friday, January 11, 2013

** Friday's Freebies January 11, 2013 **


Happy Friday! I am so happy it is Friday! This has been an eventful activity-filled week. I just need a little time to relax (or better yet sleep!) Not too many freebies this week; but here is what I received:

Woman's Day Magazine
Everyday With Rachael Ray Magazine
2 Coupons for a free 12 pack of Coke products (from My Coke Rewards)

This issue of Everyday with Rachel Ray is quite enjoyable. I especially liked the articles :

"THE EVERY DAY WITH RACHAEL RAY BUCKET LIST"
50 things you gotta do, see and eat in 2013
(I completed one item on the list this week- "Straddle State Lines!" I was in VA and NC at the same time!)
and

"A YEAR OF CHOCOLATE DESSERTS!"
**A chocolate dessert for each month of the year, YUM! **
(most of the recipes in this month's issue can be found here)

Remember to subscribe to the blog or follow on facebook or twitter to find out about the latest freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment