I had the opportunity to review Covergirl blastflipstick from BzzAgent. I received the package which contained:
- Three full-sized COVERGIRL blastflipsticks (in Stunner, Vixen and Minx)
- Pass-along coupons
- Ultra blendable formula allows you to mix shades, just like a make-up artist
- Dual ends let you create the current "ombre" trend on your lips!
- Dual-sided stick features a creamy color on one end and a shimmery shade on the other
- Created by expert make-up artist, and COVERGIRL Global Creative Design Director, Pat McGrath
- 13 colorful, complementary and expertly matched shade duos
- Moisturizing formula mixes perfectly without feeling heavy or dry
Each COVERGIRL blastflipstick yields an array of stunning colors within each blendable duo and has unlimited potential to create customizable looks for every season. Blend and design your unique lip look in seconds:
- Glide on the creamy end of the stick, layering as desired
- Use the shimmery end of the stick to finish the look, sweeping on layers to blend or highlight to perfection
- Mix and match shades for your one-of-a-kind look
Available shade duos:I
- Whisper: Taupe and pearl pink shades
- Pucker: Light berry and lilac shades
- Glimmer: Dark berry and soft pink shades
- Flashy: Dark berry and lilac shades
- Vixen: Burgundy and pearl pink shades
- Perky: Bright pink and light pink shades
- Tease: Red and gold shades
- Cheeky: Bright pink and peach shades
- Stunner: Bright pink and gold shades
- Snap: Taupe and sand shades
- Smooch: Copper and sand shades
- Minx: Deep brown and gold shades
- Intense: Deep berry and taupe shades
I enjoyed the Covergirl blastflipstick lipsticks. I tried the shades Vixen and Minx. I thought that Minx would be my favorite since I like gold in my makeup, but it appeared to harsh and dark. Vixen was definitely my favorite.
I like that there are two shades in one stick, so it is customizeable. It is basically 3 lipsticks in 1! You can use either shade separately or use them together for a unique look. The colors blend well, and I usually layer the two colors together.
The Covergirl blastflipstick goes on smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized all day. The color lasts for quite a while before re-application is needed.
One reader will receive Covergirl blastflipstick in the shade Stunner (a reddish/shimmerygold shade) as well as 3 coupons to try other shades for yourself. The giveaway is open to US residents only.
You can enter by:
Make sure to leave a separate blog comment for each entry (a total of up to 4 entries per person) as well as your email address so that I can notify you if you win.
Giveaway ends January 18, 2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
Disclosure: I am a BzzAgent and was supplied with the opportunity to review this product by the BzzAgent Program. I received the Covergirl blastflipstick for free for review but was not compensated in any other way. All opinions of the product are that of my own.