Sunday, January 27, 2013

** Sunday's Scripture & Inspirational Song **


It's been a long time since I have done Sunday's Scripture and Inspirational Song. I always have one that I want to share, but I just don't seem to get it on the blog :( I heard this song waiting for service to start this morning and remembered how much I love this song. Just thought I would share..... I hope you enjoy it and it speaks to your heart as it did mine!





Psalm 91:4
New Living Translation (NLT)

"He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection."

Acts 4:12
New Living Translation (NLT)

"There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved."

Have a blessed week!
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment