Sunday, January 20, 2013

** My 2013 Bible Reading Plan **


One of my goals this year is to read the entire Bible. I have tried on many occasions, but haven't completed this goal yet. I tried to do the "Bible in 90 Days" reading plan a couple of times, but that reading plan does not fit my lifestyle right now. This year I am going to try to read the entire Bible on the 6 month reading plan, but not follow the plan on Sundays. It will be 184 days of actual reading; but since I won't be reading on Sundays, it will take me a little longer than six months, but that is okay with me. If you would like to read along with me, I would love for you to! :) The complete reading plan can be found here; and here is the reading for this week:

Jan. 21- Genesis 1-6
Jan. 22- Genesis 7-12
Jan. 23- Genesis 13-19
Jan. 24- Genesis 20-25
Jan. 25- Genesis 26-32
Jan. 26- Genesis 33-38

If you would like to read along with me, just leave me a comment below to let me know you're in; and I will post the weekly reading each Sunday!

Have a blessed week!
Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment