Monday, January 7, 2013

** Goals For January 2013 **


I have set my Goals For 2013, if you missed them they are posted over here. To help me accomplish these goals, I will break them down into monthly goals; and then break those down into weekly goals. I hope that this will help me to do all that I want to and possibly more! I will post my goals for this week a little later. So here is my list of goals for January.........

January 2013

1.  Make a Plan and Start Daily Bible Reading

2.  Read 2 books
  • Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson
  • Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzmann

3.  Start training for 5k

4.  Make and Post Chore Charts

5.  Read 1 Book together
  • American Girl: Meet Cecile by Denise Lewis Patrick

6.  Send out 2 cards of encouragement

7.  Get "caught up" on PTA work
  • Bylaws
  • Dues
  • Newsletter

8.  Establish Blogging Hours

9.  Create a budget

10. Organize my coupons

Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment