Friday, January 25, 2013

** Friday's Freebies! **


Another great week of freebies! Here's what I have received this week:

Ebony Magazine
All You Magazine
Redbook Magazine
Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair Shampoo Conditioner and Damage Erasing Balm 
Seattle's Coffee -with $2.00 off coupon (from this post)
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion for Men (from inside of Ebony Magazine)
Covergirl $3.00 off 2 Nail Products Coupon (from inside of Redbook Magazine)

What did you receive this week? Leave a comment to let me know, I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoy!
Keisha

4 comments:

  1. Hey Keisha! I'm a fellow Bloggy Mom and looking forward to your blog. I just became a follower and can't wait to learn how to "coupon" (I'm terrible at it).

    Visit my blog and follow me too! Thanks and be blessed!!

    Penny
    http://greenmomsandkids.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following! I will definitely visit your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating on our blog hop! Greatly appreciated! Following :)

    www.undecidedmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what did I receive this week. Love of my hubby. Phone call from my daughter. Smiles from friends. New friends on the Internet. And you - thanks.
    Blessings,
    Janis - author of Tadeo Turtle

    ReplyDelete