Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Farm Fresh Match Ups Feb. 15 - 21, 2012

Yaaaay!!! I am super excited! If this is not an incentive to get your coupons together, I don't know what is!!!! Farm Fresh is doubling manufacturer's coupons up to $2.00 from Wednesday to Sunday!!! This more than makes up for the lack of good sales last week. Hopefully this will make for some great freebies or extremely low priced items! Head on over to The Coupon Consultant to check out the match ups. I will keep you posted on what I'm able to score with this great sale!

***The fine print for Farm Fresh coupon shopping: Up to 20 coupons doubled per customer, per day. Limit one coupon per item. Maximum of 2 like items per customer, per day.  Coupons must be redeemed per manufacturer guidelines.  Excludes coupons that state "DO NOT DOUBLE."

What deals were you able to find this week? Let me know, I'd love to hear! Leave a comment below!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment